When you support TLC, you support recovery...for yourself and others.
TLC Members support programs that help end the suffering and iolation caused by body-focused repetitive behaviors.
With your membership support, you'll receive:
Select the membership level best for you:
- Your $45.00 annual contribution provides for all of the benefits listed above.
- Receive all the benefits of Basic membership, plus discounts for TLC’s in-person and online events for all household members for a $65.00 annual contribution.
- Receive the Basic Member benefits at a reduced rate of $30 annually for those on limited or fixed income.
If your journey of recovery has been anything like TLC's major supporters, youâ€™ve learned that part of the road to healing is helping others begin their own recovery journeys. Thatâ€™s what Bridge Builders do â€“ by becoming a Bridge Builder member, youâ€™re partnering with TLC to continue providing free information, resources, support groups and listserves to the millions across the country who are just beginning to learn that healing is possible.
Bridge Builder Members Receive:
- A beautiful weekly journal, illustrated by a talented young TLC member and with inspirational messages from TLC's Founder, Christina Pearson, on every page
- 10% off all purchases at TLC's online store
- The knowledge that you’re helping change a life by underwriting the costs of a student or limited income member
- Select a level of support:
- For medical and clinical professionals
- Receive the benefits of Basic Membership, plus a website listing (upon approval), Member Certificate, and quarterly abstracts of recently published BFRB-related research.
- All the benefits of Basic Membership, plus a website listing (upon approval) and Member Certificate.
- Join TLC
- Start a Support Group
- Participate in a Research Study